Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Monday, December 4, 2006

A chill out at Orchard



Been to Orchard with my friend but patronize at Paragon. Had been there for the whole day. Everyone was busy shopping for christmas gifts , new year apparels etc. As for me , I bought chocolate for myself because I can't afford the stuffs there as it was very pricey.

Want to thanks my friend for her treat at Sushi Teh. Appreciated!
Soon we had a photo shoot outside of the paragon. Someone actually came to join us. Guess who's that??? heehee Took a snap of a Huge Christmas Tree just right outside of the main entrance. That's the Santa and Santarina.. Guess who??? heehee...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home