Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

“Curry so Good"



"Curry so Good"! Yes, opened recently at Rivervale Mall Level 1. They offer curry rice and curry udon sets where you can choose to have the curry mild or spicy. They also sell bento set which includes potato salad, vegetable sald, rice, fukujinzuke (japanese pickles) and takuan (japanese radish). They offer Dine in service as well. Both my colleague and I bought for our lunch. I had a set of Mixed Fry $6.90 and my colleague had a set of Pork Katsu Omu $6.90. Yummy! Give it a try if you happened to patronise my mall.. Ha Ha Ha... as if I owned the MALL... Ha Ha Ha

This is the Mixed Fry that I had for my lunch.... Tempting???


This is the Pork Katsu Omu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home