Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Monday, December 11, 2006

A Busy Sunday

Early in the morning woke up at around 8.30 am had breakfast with jason. Thereafter, ready to be a maid. We were all busy washing clothing, ironing and cleaning his bedroom etc ....A recent new employed maid. That's me! hahaha

Time really flies fast sia. It's lunch time. We cross over to his sis-in-law place to have lunch. Soon after these, jason started to help his sis-in-law to do rebonding. I was being involved too. Not involved helping ya, is I am one of the customer. I had my hair dyed in black colour and highlighted with red. Jason had always been so good without complaining despite yesterday he's off day and had to do for us until 10.00 pm. Deeply appreciated. Simply love him.




On Friday, went to shop around after knocked off from work. A pair of peeptoes black covered heels was drawing my attention! Now in a trend as many ladies are wearing it! Unfortunaly doesn't has my size. Damn it! All the small sizes were out of stock! In the end I bought a white wrist clutch bag to go along with my peach dress to attend jason's brother wedding. (click on the pix below to have a larger view)Also bought a pink baby doll top.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home