Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, May 18, 2007

2 Person to THANKS

Ever wonder siblings wasn't so close with each other. I do not have a sister and I do envy those friends of mine who has and could share everything with. I had a colleague and also a good friend of mine who is always there for me. She regards me as her little sister and even helped me to sew my shirt. Deeply appreciated. I'll always address her as my "肥姐" . She's address me as "Ah Moi" heehee.... Dining with her is really a blessing becos she always go for good feast. Moreover a big eater.
I'm really a lucky fellow to know her and God have been fair to me already. I would like to thanks her for all the things that she has done for me. Thank you Very much!
Another person I wanna to thank again is my ah dear, Jason. Never fail to brighten up my day. Went to queue for nearly an hour just to buy my favourite Durian pancake from four season. I'm always like a princess being served and It's really melt my heart. I love u all!