Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Have a Great Weekend

Early in the morning, I started to blog blog blog. Why is that so ??? Because, I'm back to work neither my manager. Yes, so much assignments to complete. Damn it! How come we ended in such a stressful company. Sometimes I really sympathize my manager having such a high responsibility. Most of the time, he has to stay back till 10 pm. If I really take a closer look of him, I can see that he has really aged alot.
I'm meeting my mum at Chinatown in the late afternoon. ermm... will get some goodies from there. Tonight after 12 am, I'll be helping my mum to pray . Gotten to be a tired day for me.As for tomorrow, mum is going for a short trip with the neighbours and I'll be meeting my friends for shopping again. This time round, gotten to get at least another Top for Jason. Not much time left liao. Ok, me got to end here. Ta Ta everyone. Wish you a 周末愉快!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home