Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, January 19, 2007

Chinese New Year Gifts from my company

Haiz... Its the same things again. This morning, all the staff were given 3 pkts of "Ang Pao Packet" , Mandarin Orange Bag and a Cushion cover. Although every year are the same but better than nothing arh.. Isn't it ??.

Early Feb , I'll be going to Chinatown with my mum but won't be buying anything CNY goodies cos no one is coming to our house as we'll be going to my aunty's house during CNY. Moreover, my friends are not coming too but I 'll be going to their house instead.
Err... my friends asked me what about my reunion dinners, will I be having. I told them that "Yes" still can proceed. If my brother don't wish to join, I"M FINE becos I can't be bother. He doens't has me as his sister then why should I bother so much. I might as well live in my own world. Last time, I used to bother every little single matters & even worry how others think of me. Now, I've learnt. Why should I bother so much since if a person don't even want to utter a word to you!


The cushion ---->

Mandarin Orange Bag & Ang Pow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home