Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year



Early in the morning, received a small christmas log cake from my company. All the staff are entitled. . It was being packed individually. Ai yo, so small..
By the way, can you spot something at the below pix??



It's a small new born kitten. This morning when I stepped out from my house, I saw the kitten. It was lying at my door step & was so adorable. Sleeping soundly. My mum say there' are two more kittens but I can only see 1. heehee.. My mum has left over a slice of cooked fish , waiting to feed the "Ma Ma" cat.

Well Well, time really flies. 2 more days till Jason's brother wedding. The bride and groom must be feeling excited. Hopefully is not a monsoon day yo.. We'll be having a long holidays right??? ermm... not true leh cos Only I'll be having a long long holidays. I'll be on leave till 28 Dec 06 .

See you guys again!! Hold on! Before I start to pen off, let me wish everyone a 'Merry Christmas and A Happy 2007 New Year! May your christmas and new year be filled with all that you wish for!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home