Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, February 2, 2007

Apparels Apparels , Accessories Accessories for the coming new year

Wow Wow Wow! Dear friends, have all of you bought your CNY apparels, accessories ? Well, 2 weeks more to go till CNY... I'll be quite busy for the entire week le becos got to help my mum to 大扫除, go chinatown and not forgetting shopping with my friends for pretty apparels & accessories. Last week, me went to meet up my friend @ AMK Hub, hmm... I doubt most of you're aware that it's a newly build Shopping Mall at Ang Mo Kio Central, near to the MacDonald's. Think the retail mall building have 4 storeys and 3 basement of retail, entertainment, health & fitness, fashion, learning centre, eight-screen cineplex and a big Supermarket etc. It was so coincidentally as this owner of the retail mall used to be my ex-employer. Me was with my ex-employer for about 3 years till they sold away this stupid shopping mall to my present employer. haiz.....My ex-employer had asked me to cross over to join their team however I rejected their offer.Aiyo.. I should've cross over. Already so regretted!

Not all the shops were fully open but most of the fashion retail shops at basement 2 are already opened for shoppers to patronize. Think all works are targeted to be completed by first quarter of this year. The concept of the mall simply looked like "Far East". Do drop by if you wanna to get some fashion.

While was browsing through the shops, I saw a model wearing a shirt with a collar and started to ask for my friend 's opinion. It's for Jason. Haiz... He's been so busy due to the festival period & doesn't have the time to shop for his clothings. That's the shirt whicH i bought for him. I find it not bad. It matches well with a pair of Jeans. It'll look nice without folding down the inner black collar. I can't find any suitable liao becos I wanna to get another one more. The next day, I had 2 bowls of Bird Nest. Yummy Yummy...... Jason's mum brewed for the whole family. This is the sixth time I had a freshly brewed bird nest from Jason and his mum. Never had it before in my whole life until I met Jason and his family. Already very contented and blessed.
**Stay tune, more updates to come **


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home