Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

CNY Clothings

On Sunday, after doing all the house chores went to meet my buddy @ AMK. Before we meet up, she was sitting at her hubby's stall . She's such a "Hao Ming" woman. Staying @ home "Yang Tai". So envy.. Time really flies. Eight weeks more till the delivery of her little *Princess*. " 恭喜 恭喜" ! She has already picked both chinese & english names for her little princess. I'm gotten to be her nanny soon. .This woman arh, still able to wear back her existing clothings. Till now she didn't buy any maternity dress le. Very good leh! Pretty mummy with good figure. haha... How I wish I could be like her , having such a good figure although she is preggie.. ..
Hey pals, have u shop for your CNY clothings?? Well, for me I bought a blue Poka-dots dress, a pair of pointed white heels shoe to match my dress.





Bought a pair of pink-white opened toes heels to match my white pants & skirts.


I hardly wear a tube-top hence bought a purple tube top. My preggie buddy still able to fit into this tube .. Look, how good she has the figure. heehee.. Bought this leggings too. A white and black ones.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home