Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, August 10, 2007

Is there such a person in this world

why why why?? I really don't understand what's actually happened??? I never came across in my life that there is really a unreasonable and damn barmy person besides me! sometime I got to admit that I am also another one whom still can get along with this type of person! Wa ! Really out of my mind! Some of my friends ever say that I am the only one who can endure with such a person! should have stay away. At times, give negative comments on me from my head to the toe & even my family & relationship. Still arguing that is her way of sharing !! Wat's dat? Hurt my feeling, Don't she know that?? What if she was in my shoe? One day, she asked me whether is her dressing looked like "Aunty"??? Her friend commented her. I don't dare to tell her the truth cos I knew she possibly can't take it and definitely start her machine gun again and shoot all the way to the end! I really can't tolerate anymore! Manage to give myself ample of chances to accept her again and thought that she have changed to a normal person however, recently resumed again ! Oh my goodness!!!! ARHHHHHHHH. FAINT!!! A timeless bomb that can explode anytime. When recalled back, really very scary. On one of the occasion, deleted 1 of her photo because thought that she dislikes it. Never realised that she was really very angry and keep on pursuing this matter. I have already apologised to her but she simply don't accept and insisted that she want the photo and keep on saying I am a very bad friend and bla bla bla! OH, really nuts nuts!! I don't want to reply and hope that she could cool down and stop talking nonsense again but Not at all! Still pestering again! Saying why I don't reply anymore and its rude?? WA LAO!!!!! What does she want! Well, this time really wake up!! Never had peace at all ever since we reconcile!! CRAZY!!! It's really help if we know how to choose a friend. SAIN!!! REALLY NUTS NUTS NUTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home