Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Understanding

Sometime walking alone or even lying on the bed, telling myself that I got to be understanding as Jason don't have time for me. Knowing that most of my friends were happily spending day with their love one and mine was so busy working, feeling was sad and all I can do is sigh.............. Last time, Jason used to knock off early and rest day is always once a week on weekend. Ever since he moved on to another company, time is insufficient & rest day fall on weekday. haiz...... Many a time, I sat there waiting for his return till feeling very tired and nearly dozed off. He used to knock off at around 6.30 pm on every Sunday however, few weeks later the waiting time is back to square one. I was expecting that he could come back early and spend a few hours with me even if staying at home but wasn't as what I wish for. Most of the time till his return, it's almost late as our bed time is around half pass 10. At that time, both of our engine has already worn out. Sian... and bored. Every weekend, I will always bath my 2 dogs and do some housekeeping in order to keep me busy. Otherwise nothing else for me to do. Alternatively, go out with my mum.
I knew all along Jason wanted to have his own business hence he is working hard to fully take over from his boss. Well, all I can do is to wait and wait. Think of the future, perhaps next time he can company me everyday but am I able to wait for that day????? It's sad when u need your love one to stay with u & he is not there..
Wanted to chat for half an hour but within 10 mins, next line is his mum's call. Thot will only use for half and hour but not at all . It's 2 or 3 hours. We waited till fall asleep.
I don't deny that I do feel sad becos when I needed him, he is not with me. Since I have chosen him then I got to accept but don't know how long can I hold on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home