Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Monday, May 21, 2007

Healthy Vegetable & Fruit Juice Recipe

Last week I had a supplier who came to deliver heavy goods to my office. My colleague asked him what did he consume everyday to sustain such a strength and he looked very fit and healthy. He told my colleague that everyday he consumed "HVFJ". At that moment, I was pondering what's that?? . OH! The definition is "Healthy Vegetable & Fruit Juice" . he he... He told us that he had consumed since for the passed 4 years. Prevention better than cure, that's his concern and advise. The next day he brought us the recipe. Well, pretty simple but requires to wake up early in the morning to prepare it becos need to consume with empty stomach. ha ha.. Nothing is easy , got to sacrifice to achieve effectiveness. The ingredients are 4 types of vegetables and 1 type of fruit. Just blend it together and drink it! According to the remarks made by the patients, the juice is able to cure sickness/illness such as cancerous, kidney, Rheumatism/Joint, high/low blood pressure, Diabetics, fatness, High cholesterol, heart blockage etc.. and many more. Since all are healthy food, should give it a try! I'm going to purchase those said ingredients and I wanna to prepare everyday for my mum to drink.
Love your mum right so sacrifice to care for her health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home