Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, September 26, 2008

Dedicated Staff

Yes It's me!!! Ha ha !!! My company would want to show their appreciation to us with rewards for our dedicated years of service, commitment and loyalty to them leh. Guess Wat???? Of cos is the long service award la..... Ha ha ha!!!!! Hao liao right???? ha ha ha.....I'll be getting my 5 years long service award in the year end and it'll be presented at an appropriate company function or event. Aiyo, pai seah le as this is my first time going up the stage getting the reward... **Blush** **Blush** he he he..................

The award were so fascinating lol. It comprises of $500 CapitaVouchers leh, A souvenir worth about S$100* & a certificate! Can use the voucher to buy for my wedding needs liao... WA HA HA HA HA..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home