Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Monday, July 20, 2009

My thoughts

Hai yo Hai yo! Why should I be so angry??? Really nuts lo.... Perhaps is a kind of relieving stress ba.. ha ha.... Knowing dat my brother refused to pay for the utilities bill, I shouldn't got so tense up as it's just a small matter. I shouldn't 硬踫硬as it would be very exhausting. Further, it shows that its a state of immaturity. I have to be strong to face all the problems arrise.. As long my conscience is clear and end of the day, I might not be the loser.. Just be happy and spend the day with my love ones.... my loving mum and my dear jason...............**Muacks**Muacks***.. Oh, & also my dearest colleagues and friends.. They are also simply wonderful.... love love them too.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home