Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2008 Ending Soon

Hi friends!!! My colleague, carol had just left for her trip to Yunnan, part of the china.. Wow....Scenic country! Envy.... hehehehe........ She is such a thoughtful gal becos she remembered her sister's birthday and quickly went to buy a cake just to hold a celebration before she left for her vacation trip. How I wish I have a sibling like her.... In fact I had but somehow seems transparent to me... haiz....................... anyway, forget it la.... I still have my darling and a few close friends...... heeheehee.. already contented... Hey, year 2008 is ending soon so what have u archived so far and what are your new wishes for the approaching new year?????? For achievement, apparently I never achieve anything so far... hahahaha...... Wishes???? Many Many... hehehe..... I wanna to have a family of my own, be someone parent.. Stay happily with the closest important people in my life, that is my Darling and my Mummy.. Hope their health is as strong as a rock. Happily forever!!

Here wishing everyone a merry christmas , a prosperous year of 2009; a fruitful and success year. May it bring for you and your family GIfts of Love & Joy too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home