Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Monday, December 1, 2008

Condolences to the Family of Lawyer Lo Hwei Yen and the Puhaindran Family

Few days after returning from my trip, I was so shocked when I heard of the terrorist strikes in Mumbai, i thought to myself “this madness has begun again!! I found out that there was a Singaporean hostage who had died in the terrorist attack! When the news rolled out, i was greeted with another shock. The hostage was a fellow lawyer and she was the same age as me. She was so young and pretty and was married just last year and should be expecting a bright and interesting future until the terrorist cruelly took her away! She was fatally shot on the 17th floor of the Oberoi Trident Hotel in Mumbai. Life is really unfair!
Her parting is tragic and will be sadly miss from all of us and her family. Tough I may not know her, but my heart is bleeding to know that such a young life of her taken in cruel way. I was very sadden of her parting. No words can describe the pain and anguish of this loss in such a a manner.
Our deepest condolences to the family and husband of Ms Lo. May she rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. With profound saddness and sympathy.
Just when i was complaining of a burdensome workload in the light of so many actions and awful family. This is a little reminder to me of how much more fortunate i am. This fragility of life is something all of us have to bear in mind. To remember not to waste time, to care for the things that matter, to do what is right, to take time to smell the flowers, to pursue your happiness, and to live life to the fullest.

You won’t know when the Lord decides to call for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home