Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dinner & Dance cum 8th Anniversary celebration

haiz...... This thursday will be our D&D cum anniversary celebration. It will be held at Swissotel The Stamford, Raffles Ballroom.. Expecting a lot a lot of colleagues cos the function is for all the Capitaland employees.....Residential, Commercial, Retail, ILEC, Hospitality- the Ascott, Financial, Reits!! WOW.........Big Big!!! ha ha....... Every year, our company held twice D&D, 1st one will be for all the employee, 2nd one are solely for Retail staff. Do u noe wat is the theme for the D&D????? It's "ShangHai Night"!! OMG!!!! I was forced to wear it.... wa la mak looooo......
Having such a monster figure, expect me to squeeze into a cheongsam. FAINT FAINT!!!! Yesterday went to chinatown with Jason to search for cheongsam. haiz..... so tiring.. Been trying on and off... haiz...........Y does our company picked dis horrified theme... Oh my goodness!!!! This is my first time trying on a cheongsam!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha.........
When I tried on, makes me very uncomfortable cos it was tight around my waist... Further able to see my tummy lol.... yucks..... haiz........ OH OH OH!!!! Saw many high-end cheongsam , very nice and sexy.. wanna to buy but I have my own budget therefore chose the cheapest one. HENG ARH! Luckily I am able to fit in else gotten to crack my head!!!
Now m going to cut down my diet le else cannot fit in... ha ha ha....... Photographs of my cheongsam to share...... Nice ????





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home