Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas "Building For Our Future" for Volunteers


Hi pals! Time flies and flies. Year of 2008 is ending soon! X'mas and new year is approaching! So far, what have u achieve for the entire year??? ha ha .... as for me, nothing much but only had a stable career! My wish for next year is hopefully able to climb up higher and have a family of my own. Stay happily forever!!! hehehe............................Next mth I'll be involving in the charitable activity @ Tampines Mall! So happy!! There will be a briefing session for the activity however I will not be able to attend as i will be at overseas. *sob* *sob*. Bo bian la, got to self-study and familiarise myself with the event detail. hehehe...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home