Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh Gosh! 1 Year Older

Today I am feeling extremely very delightful as my sickening manager was on leave. heehee..ha ha!!! Working through received a surprise from Jason. A cake attached with a card and a bouquet of fresh lily were being delivered to my office. Really deeply appreciated and the feeling was so wonderful. Cake was very delicious. yummy! Every1 was enjoying it. heehee... Yesterday went for a simple dinner with him and today went to Swensen for a mini treat with my colleagues and friends. Received some gifts.. heehee..... My wishes are hopefully I can spend my whole life with Jason peacefully and happily & friends whom I know, my sis-in-law, my beloved mummy, wishing them healthy and wealthy throughout the whole life. Oh sian la! I'm 1 year older liao.. Aunty Aunty Jeane .. ha ha ha

A sweet and lovely surprise



blow the candle , cut the cake and make a wish in the office before we set off. hee hee Holding the flower happily........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home