Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great Eastern Woman 10K run



I have just got the application form from my colleagues. Thanks for helping to collect the form. It will be my 1st time to join a 10K marathon. Last year, me still remember we had participated the Anlene Orchard Mile held at Orchard. Woke up very early to meet at the MRT station.. hehe. Distance was short. A very achievable distance of 1.6km only. he he... This coming will be a 10Km. I should've try out the 5km first but under the category does not include the finisher medal and the certificate. I just want to achieve both. It is not a matter of whether we can make it or not. It is the WILL of trying the most difficult thing. Do not simply give up when you haven't step forward. Forget about the timing and just enjoy the race! My colleagues and niece will be there too! I am so proud of myself! I inspired my niece to do a 10km for her first step to a healthier lifestyle! Likewise for us. YEAH!!!

The race pack looked very very tempting. It includes

Exclusive Fila Tote Bag
Ladies-cut FILA event singlet (retail price: $39.90)
Finisher Medal
Race Certificate
1 bottle of Bayer One-A-Day Women’s Multivitamin
2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
30% off FILA products
One time use disposable ChampionChip for race timing




The event will be held at at Nicoll Highway, in front of Memorial Park on 1 Nov 09. Got to get up very early again. See u gals at the race day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home