Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Monday, December 17, 2007

Hoilday is over! Time to start the battle

Hello everyone! We r back.. heehee..........Damn shiok and romantic.. Worth to go yeah!!! SIAN SIAN and I KNOW I KNOW. Start the battle AGAIN! SIAN YO!! Don't feel like working. Holiday is really damn damn SHIOK! This morning, the moment I stepped into the office, stupid manager called me! Pls lor can't even let me breathe. ***FFF***.. I have been sickening the busy till evening! Haiz.... Y Y Y ??? Some of my friends can be so ENG & why can't I????? Oh Dear!!!! Yucks! better stop talking abt him, better to talk abt my trip..
The weather was hot over at Bali but it was certainly a good place to go, especially couples.. heehee...U wan to know why is it???? heehee.... Couples can cuddle and kiss kiss mah.. heehee... The atmosphere is really different from other countries.. ROMANTIC!!! Before we arrive at Bali, we thought it will rain however Not at all. We didn't bring along our sunglass so got to endure the glaring sunlight. painful. Anyway its a great relaxing place... simply love it! Wanna to go again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home