Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, January 18, 2008

3 Weeks to Lunar CNY

Happy New Year everybody. So fast time flies.. Well Well Well, I'm getting old le. Bo bian la, That's LIFE!!! HA HA HA. Yesterday I was on leave and went to shop for our new year apparels. We left at about 11 am and shop till 10 pm. Really shop till we drop!!! hehehe.. Phew, damn tired. he he.. I din manage to get any apparels for myself except for a pair of heels. Jason managed to get a a long sleeves shirt and a velvet pants at man studio. Their range for the shirts and pants were costly. Definitely the quality wise however all are nice. Next we proceed to patronize at another outlet selling men apparels. Jason say that I have been helping him to choose here and there. He find so tiring after trying and trying . HA HA. After trying for a few , finally get a green wing collar t-shirt and a white 3/4 pants.
We passed by a shop selling all kinds of sneakers so we went in as jason want to get a pair of new shoes. Only 1 sneaker that caught my attention thus I pointed at it and get him to try on. The colours were so unique and i find its nice. A short while later, we started to ask the price!!! It cost $289!!!! OMG!! Apparently Jason looked so shocked.. hehe.. I'm quite surprise that he told the sale person that it was over his budget. oooohhh... I personally felt that is a good blessing to hear that cos if i'm the one who likes it and wanna to get, he will buy for me without hesitation. Just like the diamond ring and those travelling expenses and etc etc that he had spent on me. Jason is very thrifty to himself as in is only once in a blue moon and hardly buy any expensive things yet he still unwillingly to pamper himself. In the evening, he still tell me that he want to bring me to buy a Guess watch that I loved it so much. I told him i don't want liao. Knowingly that he himself 不舍得 of cos I can't bear to see him spend on me for that watch moreover i'm the one who requested from him. Well, I shared it with my colleagues and they say it shows that he really love me and willing to sacrifice himself just to makes me happy and give me all the happiness. I'm already very contented with what I have already. At Least I finally found my right happiness. Hopefully we are able to walk thru all the obstacles and stay peacefully ever after. After completed the shopping, we went to watch movies and have dinner at DOME. Yesterday I ate a lot of fattening food. .... hehe.. In the afternoon after lunch, we passed by a cafe selling all kinds of dessert. Jason ordered a Durion Swiss Roll and Mango with sago .. hehehehe... so fattening.....eat until can see my round tummy.. hehehehe...
Yesterday although both of us were so enjoying but somehow I got piss off by a insane woman. haiz.... long stories. I don't find a need to reply neither to ans her call. She has been sms and calling me 20 over times!! Wasn't she scary! Jason want to ans for me but I refused as I don't wish to see that Jason give him a harsh warning. Eventually we quarrelled over this matter. haiz... stupid woman! Spoilt my day.. Anyway both of us are fine already..Just carry on don't bother about her..

I took a photo of the sneaker. Look at the colours.. The colours combination of Green, Black and White. This is the pair that he wanted to get but forgo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home