Jin Ah Tonic

IT'S NOT THE WILL TO WIN, BUT THE WILL TO PREPARE TO WIN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, May 23, 2008

How's Life

Hi Hi Greetings from me ya!!! Dear friends, how's life??? Must be very very good... heehee..... I had been ectremely busy due to my work load. Luckily I'm still able to cope.. ha ha.. Time flies , gotten to reach half of the year liao. Two of my good friends are expecting again! Congrats deary!!!! Another good news is, my darling had recently took over a shop from his existing boss! Well, Congrats to him too. Here's wishing him success in all that he do!!!!

Darling Jason recently bought a queen size four-star mattress. YIPEE!! Got new matt to sleep liao... HOHOHO HAHAHAHA. Actually I had advised him not to buy it as we will be changing a new matt close to our wedding. ""blush blush so shy'''' hehehe.... His advice was to buy a new one again if it for our wedding as a good matt is very important for our back. Agreed then. Next we are looking forward to the day! Coming coming liao..heeeheee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home